SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Monday, September 29, 2014, 7:00 p.m.
SAIS, 1717 Massachusetts Ave NW, Room 500
Call to Order & Introduction of Commissioners & Staff (7:00 pm)
Public Space Considerations (7:05 pm)
- Request from DDOT for placement of a Capital Bikeshare station at 18th and R Street NW (2B03)
Historic Preservation & Zoning Applications (7:15 pm)
- Rehearing on historic preservation application for development at 1772 Church Street NW. HPRB hearing on October 2 (#14-530) (2B07)
Order of Events
- Presentation of Revised Plans by Cas Riegler and St. Thomas Church (15 mins)
- Clarifying Questions from Commissioners (15 mins)
- Comments from Members of the Public (45 mins)
- Introduction and Debate of Resolution (30 mins)
Revised plans may be reviewed here. Members of the public are encouraged to submit written comments to the ANC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One important consideration is that the application at hand is only for "massing and concept" as it relates to historic preservation. This means that concerns about light and air quality, traffic and parking, loading and others will be considered during a discussion on zoning variances, which could occur as early as November.
Please leave comments here if you have thoughts on how the ANC should proceed with this historic preservation application.